A Note from the Lifestyle Blogger Creative
I started DizzySpangle.com in 2014 as a platform to share my three greatest passions: faith, fashion & food. I enjoy sharing the things I love most with anyone who is willing to read and learn. As it turns out, there are people who are willing to do so. It's been such an incredible blessing!
My main goal is to inspire. God created me for a purpose. I'm not sure what that purpose is, but I know creating this blog is part of the journey. I hope you enjoy my adventures as a Christian lifestyle blogger creative navigating her way through the world of blogging & fashion in Las Vegas, Nevada.
13 facts about me:
1. I have seven names, eight if you count my new last name as a married woman. You can ask me about my names here.
2. My favorite ice cream is strawberry ice cream.
3. I can't sleep without playing Netflix in the background as white noise.
4. I am married to the love of my life, Gedalya Krycer, also known in my blog as Gman. He is a web & graphic designer/photographer/Krav Maga fighting extraordinaire and I love him so!
5. I was born & raised in Michigan, lived in California, and currently reside in Nevada.
6. I am of Filipino descent, but am also Spanish, English, and Chinese.
7. I am mostly mistaken to be 18-21 years old, but I'm 28.
8. I could rewatch Gilmore Girls, Parks and Recreation and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt soooooo many times and never get tired of them. I always find something new each time I rewatch those shows. Ask me which is my favorite episode for each show and I'll tell yah why !
9. The name of my blog comes from my love of The Goo Goo Dolls’s album Dizzy Up The Girl and my love for glitter.
10. My favorite designer is Zuhair Murad.
11. I like getting to know people and connecting with others. I like hearing their stories, where they came from, how they grew up, what they like, what they don't like, how they overcame the toughest part of their life, and how they celebrated their best time in life. A deep conversation with someone is gold.
12. I like to look for one thing or one person to inspire me everyday.
13. No matter how hard I try, 9 times out of 10 I am always late to things. 🙈